|National Association of Federal Retirees|
Peel Halton and Area Branch
|Programs Offering Seniors Discounts:
If you are aware of programs in our area that offer Seniors Discounts please let us know -- if possible please provide a description of the nature of discounts or services offered to Seniors. If you are aware of errors in the listings, below, please send us a note.
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated we cannot endorse, recommend or otherwise promote services provided by any companies listed herein. As programs and offers may change please confirm any discounts prior to finalizing your purchase or transaction.
Write to: email@example.com)
Exclusive Discount Programs for National Association of Federal Retirees Members - endorsed by National Association of Federal Retirees - National *****
- Choice Hotels Canada
...the country's largest lodging chain with seven distinct brands (Comfort, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Sleep, Econo Lodge, and Rodeway) offers National Association of Federal Retirees members the lesser of the Canadian Government rate OR the Significant Organization Savings rate. Book your next trip online at www.choicehotels.ca/fsna and choose the best available rate. To make reservations by phone, call 1-800-424-6423 (quote National Association of Federal Retirees' ID # -- as provided to you with the brochure you received with your membership card and ask for both rates at the time of booking). *****
- Collette Vacations ...Enjoy Worldwide Travel Experiences from Collette Vacations. See their Worldwide escorted touring vacations brochure for exciting journeys. Ask about Guaranteed Departure Dates! Members can take advantage of exclusive National Association of Federal Retirees discounts and choose from cruises and land tours, educational and faith-based travel, exciting adventures and relaxing getaways.
For more information please visit www.collettevacations.ca/fsna or call 1-866-413-National Association of Federal Retirees (3762)! *****
- CPP/QPP Benefit Audit
The Retirement Planning Institute provides CPP/QPP benefit audit services (at discounted rates) to ensure that you and your partner are receiving the correct benefit. An audit application form may be requested by contacting the Institute at 1-888-822-3948 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be downloaded from https://www.federalretirees.ca/en/. *****
Delta Hotels is the largest first-class hotel company in Canada, operating hotels from coast to coast. For reservation, call 1-800-268-1133 or visit www.deltahotels.com/fsna. *****
Johnson Insurance - Auto and Home ...Originally founded in 1880, Johnson Inc. is one of Canada's leading Insurance and Benefit providers. They offer Insurance, Benefits and Services to over 900,000 Members and Employees of Client Associations and Employers, from over 40 branches ... Online quotes can be obtained. Advantages include: monthly payment options, a personally assigned service representative, 24-hour service, a Members-Only website, and optional coverage enhancements.
Note: Auto insurance is not available in BC, MB and SK due to provincial auto plans. in QC, home and auto coverage is provided through La Capitale General Insurance Inc.*****
- Long-Term Care Insurance Program
The National Association of Federal Retirees/Sun Life Long-Term Care Insurance Program has been designed to cover the expensive user costs of home care and facility care, not otherwise reimbursed by provincial health plans or by the Public Service Health Care Plan. For more information or to request enrollment/information packages call 1-877-582-7526. *****
- MoneySaver Magazine
Canadian MoneySaver features advice from Canadian experts in all areas of personal finance, including taxation, investments, estate retirement and financial planning. National Association of Federal Retirees members are extended an exclusive 24 % discount for a magazine subscription. For more information, call 613-352-7448. *****
National Association of Federal Retirees members and their spouses are entitled to exclusive savings on initial enrollment and on annual membership fees. A national registered charity, MedicAlert® is a leading source of personal and medical information for first responders and healthcare professionals, at home and abroad. For more information visit www.medicalert.ca/fsna or call 1-800-668-1507 and quote the National Association of Federal Retirees client number that is contained in the information booklet which you received with your membership renewal. *****
MEDOC® Emergency Travel Insurance supplements the Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) Travel Benefit up to $5 Million for emergency treatment and can extend coverage for a trip of up to 182 days (212 days for residents of On and NF). It also provides for Trip Cancellation, Interruption & Delay Insurance and other benefits. To enroll or find out more visit www.johnson.ca/fsna or call 1-800-663-9995 (in Ottawa call 613-728-6557). *****
- Relocation Services
The Relocation Services Group offers, on a no-fee basis, services in real estate sales and/or purchases, moving coordination and mortgage approval to members and their family. It also offers an exclusive "cash back" rebate on Real Estate transactions. You must call Relocation Services first to discuss your relocation needs. Call 1-866-865-5504 or visit www.relocationservicesgroup.com/fsna.htm.*****
Other Programs-Services-Companies ...Offering Seniors Discounts ...
- Sheridan Nurseries ...apply for your Seniors discount card at your local Sheridan Nurseries. Submit your personalized application for your discount card, and you can receive a 10% discount on all plant and garden supply purchases - Note: Discounts apply to regular retail prices. Discounts do not apply to landscape services, floral delivery orders, gift cards, delivery and planting charges. Other restrictions may apply. Visit www.sheridannurseries.com for store locations.
- Shoppers Drug Mart ...Shoppers Drug Mart hosts a Seniors Discount Day on the last Thursday of each month (excluding Quebec). To obtain the discount, the senior must be at least 65 years of age and present a Shoppers Optimum card. Customers may apply for a Shoppers Optimum card at any store and one will be issued immediately. As the stores are individually owned and operated please see your local store for any variances in the required age.
Discounts apply to their regular prices on all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members.
Excludes sale items, prescriptions, insulin, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, lottery tickets, event tickets, Life Experiences, transit tickets, Electronic Gift Cards and prepaid phone cards. Atlantic provinces also exclude milk. Discounts may not exceed $50.
- Giant Tiger stores ...Giant Tiger stores offer a 10% discount to seniors on every 1st Monday of the month.
...problem with this page? Please contact: email@example.com